Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2019- Savitribai Phule Pune University State Agency will be organized “Maharashtra State English Test (MH-SET)” on 23rd June 2019. Eligible aspirants are able to apply for Assistant Processor. All candidates are waiting for MH SET Exam Call Letter. Therefore all applicants will able to download Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket from 13th June 2019 using below official link. MH CET Admit Card is important for candidates to bring at the exam center. Along with the admission certificate, examinees must carry one photo identity card at the exam center.
Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2019 will be generated based on the information given by the aspirant in the online application form. In case of false information in the online form, the MH SET Hall Ticket will be generated accordingly. Aspirants have to download Admission Certificate using below official link. Candidate must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter Id, etc to the examination center on the Day of the Examination.
Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2019- MH SET Exam Date
|Department Name||Savitribai Phule Pune University state Agency|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET) 2019|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Maharashtra SET Admit Card Release Date||13th June 2019|
|MH SET Exam Date||23rd June 2019|
|Type of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
Maharashtra SET Call Letter 2019 Details
The Admit Card shows the information of the candidates and examination. The exam invigilators verify the availability of the candidates by checking MH SET Admit Card and ID proof. After downloading the Admit card, candidates must check Name, Father Name, and Date of birth, Gender, Exam Date & Date, Exam Centre/Address and Exam instructions carefully. If there are found any discrepancy then you must contact to exam cell.
- Name, Father Name of candidates
- Roll number
- Gender, Caste, and Category
- Exam Date, Day & Time
- Paper Pattern and Section Name of Syllabus
- Exam Reporting time
- Exam instructions
- Space for Signature and Photograph
Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern 2019
The SET will be organized in Objective mode. The test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Exam in two separate sessions as under:
|Session||Paper||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|First||Paper-I||50 Questions all of Which are compulsory||50*2 = 100||1 Hour (10.00 am to 11.00 am)|
|Second||Paper-II||100 Questions all of which are compulsory||100*2 = 200||2 Hours (11.30 am to 1.30 pm)|
- Paper-I shall be of General nature, intended to assess the Teaching/research Aptitude of the candidate. It is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, Comprehension, Divergent thinking and General Awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions, based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question carries two marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
How to download Maharashtra SET Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- First candidates visit the official website i.e. setexam.unipune.ac.in
- At the Home page, select “Admit Card” section
- Open the page and enter necessary details such as name, Registration Number/Application Number and Date of birth
- Click on submit button and save the Admit Card
- Take print out of Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2019 for further use
Aspirants should note that an authenticated MH CET Admit Card is an important document without it examines will not be allowed to participate for the further selection process. We hope that all candidates will easily download Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2019 using above official link.
|NEST Admit Card||IAF Group X Y Admit Card|
|UGC NET June Admit Card||SSC CHSL Admit Card|