Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019- Jobless check KMRCL Jobs Notification, Eligibility Criteria and Complete selection process for Kolkata Metro Recruitment. This is great news for all those candidates who are searching for the latest Railway Jobs. The Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited is filling various vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician posts.
You can also apply online KMRC Recruitment for the maintainer, Station Controller, Ticket Clerk, and Junior Engineer posts. The official notification and Application form for KMRC Jobs is not declared yet.
Aspirants are requested to stay tuned here for all upcoming updates regarding Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019. After the official announcement of KMRC Recrutiment, all candidates must check Eligibility criteria, Application fee, Applying instructions, Selection process, and Kolkata Metro Rail Vacancy details carefully.
Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019
There is the latest career opportunity in Kolkata of West Bengal state. The government is creating manpower in the Railway Department. A latest Job opening advertisement towards Kolkata Metro Recruitment is going to announce. As per KMRC vacancy notification, the department wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the various vacancies of ALP and Technician.
For the selection process, the Authority will organize various recruitment phases such as a written exam, Skill Test, Personality Test/ Interview round. Therefore examinees have to qualify all the phases of the Selection process for final appointment.
KMRCL Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name- Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Post Name- Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician
- Total Vacancies- Various
- Category- latest Government jobs
- Location- West Bengal
- Application Mode- Online
- Official website- kmrc.in
KMRC Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply online for Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019, all candidates must have eligible criteria regard with an age limit and qualification.
Education Qualification-Candidates must have passed matriculation/ SSLC with ITI trade Certificate from recognized Institution of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade as on the closing date for submission of the online application.
Age Limit- The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years old as on the last date of the application form.
Age Relaxation- Reserved categories applying for Kolkata Metro Rail ALP Vacancies shall get relaxation in age as per the norms of government of India
- SC/ST Category- 5 Years
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates- 3 years
- PwD Candidates- 10 years
- PwD OBC Candidates- 13 years
- PwD SC/ST Category- 15 years
Pay Scale- Every candidate wants to know that What is the pay structure for Kolkata after applying selection rounds of Kolkata Metro Rail Assistant Loco Pilot Jobs will get level 2 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Application fee for KMRCL Recruitment 2019
Eligible and qualified candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode via Internet Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card etc or offline fee payment through SBI Bank Challan and post office Challan payment mode.
- All Candidates- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /PwD Candidates- Rs 250/-
How to apply online for Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment Application form
- The foremost step is to visit the official web portal that is kmrc.in
- At home page, navigate cursor Careers tab in the above menu bar
- Now select the desired KMRC Recrutiment notification
- Read Notification of Kolkata Metro Recruitment and applying instructions also
- Login the KMRCL Jobs Application form
- Fill personal and Academic details
- Upload all necessary documents, Photograph, and Signature
- Click on submit button and save the KMRC online form
Check KMRC Notification