BCECE Admit Card 2019- The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is ready to conduct BCECE Entrance Exam expected on 29th & 30th April 2019. The Exam will be held in one phase for both PCMB and Agriculture. Many candidates are waiting for BCECE Hall ticket for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019. Qualified aspirants will able for admission into various Undergraduate Engineering Courses. Interested contenders are able to download admission certificate from 2nd week of April 2019.
In our article, we have provided the complete syllabus & exam pattern for BCECE Board entrance exam. The BCECE Admit card will be available from 2nd week of April 2019 on the official website. You can also see here the link and procedure for downloading the Bihar CEE Stage-I Admit card.
BCECE Admit Card 2019, BCECE 1st Stage Call Letter
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is finding eligibility for engineering degree courses. Now the board is going to organize the BCECE Entrance test for admission in undergraduate courses. Aspirants who are participating for the exam can see the exam pattern also, given in our article. The BCECE Exam Pattern, syllabus and the previous year’s question papers are given here.
Students who want to start for the preparation of the exam can start by taking a review from here. BCECE Board entrance exam is held in April 2019 (Stage 1) & May 2019 (Stage 2). The BCECE Admit card 2019 will be available from April second week.
BCECE 2019 Exam Details
- Department Name- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Name of Exam: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2019
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Course Name: Engineering, Medical and Agriculture courses.
- BCECE Stage I Exam Date: April 2019
- BCECE Stage II Exam Date- June 2019
- BCECE Admit Card release date: April 2019
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019- BCECE 1st Stage, 2nd Stage Exam Scheme:
BCECE Stage-1 Exam Pattern
The Bihar Combined Entrance Commutative Exam will be held through online mode. The Exam paper has 200 Objective types multiple choice questions. Paper will be made from Physics, Chemistry Mathematics and Biology subjects and each section has 50 questions. Candidates have to complete 2 hours and 15 minutes.
|Subject name||No. of Qs||Marks||Marks per question||Negative Marking|
|Physics||50||200||4 Marks per Correct answer||-1 for each wrong answer|
BCECE Stage-2 Exam Pattern
|Subject name||Questions||Marks||Exam Time|
|Physics||100||400||1 ½ hour|
|Chemistry||100||400||1 ½ hour|
|Mathematics||100||400||1 ½ hour|
|Zoology||100||400||1 ½ hour|
|Agriculture||100||400||1 ½ hour|
BCECE Exam pattern of stage-2 (not announced yet) follows as-
- BCECE 2017 Entrance Exam consists of three subjects.
- This is an objective type paper with multiple choice questions.
- The paper consists of Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Each subjects carry equal questions 100 & equal marks 400.
- The paper is in both language, Hindi & English.
- There will be a time gap of 30 minutes between two consecutive exams.
- The duration of every paper is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 01 marks for every wrong answer.
- Every correct answer provides 04 marks.
|BTSC Bihar Recruitment||BPSC CDPO Admit Card|
|Bihar CDPO Recruitment||Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Result|
How to download BCECE 1st Stage Admit Card Name wise
- All candidates first have to visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- In Examinations section, Select BCECE Link and open
- Find the Admit card for BCECE 2019
- Open the desired link and enter necessary details like Registration number/ Application number, Name and Date of birth
- Click on submit button and save the Admit Card
- Take the print out of BCECE Admit Card 2019 for further use.
BCECE 2019 Admit Card Details:
It is compulsory that as soon as the aspirant download BCECE Exam Call Letter. The photograph should be the same as the one applicant has uploaded in the online application form. The signature should be the same as the one uploaded in the BCECE application form. The name and other details should be correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy in data, the candidates must contact the exam coordinator.
- Name of Aspirant
- Candidate’s father Name
- Course Group
- Student Gender
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Category name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Examination Center and its complete details
- Important instruction for aspirant
- Photograph of the Contender
- Candidate signature
- Exam Name etc