UPSC CMS Result 2019- UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2019: The “Combined Medical Services Examination 2019” was conducted by UPSC on Sunday, 21st July 2019. The Union Public Service Commission is preparing to declare CMS Exam Result and it will be available in August month. All examinees are now able to check CMS Paper 1 & Paper 2 marks and Category wise CMS Cut off Marks GEN/OBC/SC/ST etc. Lots of aspirants have given this test to become Medical officer in government Department. The Commission will fill a total of 965 vacancies of Medical Officer, ADMO & GDMO through Combined medical Service Examination.
Aspirants who secure minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1 then they will eligible for Paper 2 which will organize soon. Both papers were held for 250 Marks each and Examinees have to obtain equal or above minimum passing marks.
UPSC CMS Result 2019- Combined Medical Service Result Date:
Recently the Union Public Service Commission was released an employment notification to fill 454 vacancies. These vacancies will be filled through the Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 which was held on 21st July 2019. Lakhs numbers of candidates applied for Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GMDO) posts. Now the time to check UPSC CMS 2019 Result, Cutoff Marks Category and CMS Final Merit list. Examiners need to have Name, Roll number/Registration ID and Date of birth to open the CMS 2019 Exam Result PDF page.
The huge number of candidates applies for UPSC CMS Exam for the Computer Based Test. The Exam was held in two phases i.e. paper-I and Paper-II. All examiners have to clear each paper with minimum passing marks. Applicants clearing the CBT with minimum qualifying marks will able to appear in the Interview/ Personality Test after which the final result will be published.
UPSC CMS 2019 Result Details:
- Department Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancies: 965
- CMS Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
- Date of CMS Exam: Sunday, 21st July 2019
- Post Name: Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GMDO)
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Pan India
- Post Category: UPSC CMS 2019 Result
- Official website:gov.in
UPSC CMS Cutoff Marks 2019:
The cut off is very important for the examiners who have attended the CBT exam on the scheduled test. Moreover, with the help of UPSC CMS Cutoff Marks, you can estimate their UPSC CMS Result 2019. Each recruitment board decides minimum passing marks category wise for final selection. Candidates have to obtain these passing marks for eligible to next selection round. Download UPSC CMS Admit Card
The UPSC Combined Medical Service Cutoff Marks are the minimum marks to be secured by the individuals to qualify for the exam. The Cutoff list prepared based on various factors such as the number of vacancies, the number of candidates participated for the Test, difficulty level of the examination.
|Category||2016 Cutoff (Marks out of 500)||2015 Cutoff (marks out of 500)||2017 Cutoff (Marks out of 500)|
Marks Secured by the last finally recommended candidate of UPSC CMS Examination:
|Category||2017 Cutoff (Marks out of 500)||2016 Cutoff (marks out of 500)||2015 Cutoff (Marks out of 500)|
Previous year UPSC CMS 2019 Result Statistics:
Last year, UPSC CMS Exam was organized on 12th June 2019 and the result was released on 21st Dec 2017. A total of 894 candidates were selected including 21 PH candidates. We notice that there was a gap of 6 months duration between the UPSC CMS Exam and UPSC CMS Result.
|Category||Number of Candidates recommended|
|General||426 Candidates (Including 14 PH-I)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||328 Candidates (including 05 PH-I)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||98 Candidates (including 02 PH-I)|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||42 candidates|
|Total||894 Candidates (including 21 PH-I)|
UPSC CMS Score Card 2019 Details
Candidates are requested to keep ready self-attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the Computer-based test.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate in support of the claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of a claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being Person with Benchmark Disability (where applicable).
UPSC Medical Service Exam Result 2019
- First, visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Go to the Examination Section and select the Active tab
- Find the Combined Medical Service Examination, 2019 link
- Click on download CMS Notification and read carefully
- Click on Apply Online and register first with E-Mail ID and Mobile number
- Fill personal and academic information in the right manner.
- Upload Photograph & Signature in the specified format
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Click on submit button UPSC CMS Result 2019