UP Police Computer Operator Result 2019- Check List of Qualify Candidates for Computer Typing Test- The Organization has conducted the written exam of Computer Operator Grade-A (Special Selection)- 2017 on 21st December 2019. The result has been declared by exam authority. Now the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion board is going to organize Computer Typing Testing in April/May month. Therefore all candidates who participated in this competitive exam they first check UPPRPB Computer Operator Result using below official link. This is good news for aspirants who are waiting for the exam score card.
All contenders can also check UP Police Computer Operator Cut off Marks of the candidates called for Computer Typing Testing. According to the list attached on the basis of excellence of marks obtained from the successful candidates in the written examination, the total number of 1603 candidates in the category wise (OBC- 860, SC- 684, ST- 59) is being invited for the advance phase computer typing examination.
UP Police Computer Operator Result 2019
The Police Recrutiment and Promotion Board has been released an employment notification for job seekers. The board is filling a total of 666 vacancies of Computer Operator Grade-A post. For selection, Candidates have to undergo a written test, Typing Test and Document verification. Lots of candidates participated in written exam on 21st December 2018 and the huge number of them will be declared qualify for next selection Phase i.e. Computer Typing Test.UP Police Home Guard Bharti
Therefore all candidates will able to Check UP Police Computer Operator Final Result using below official link. The result will be available in PDF form with Roll Number and Date of birth.
Check ist of Qualify Candidates list for Typing Test- Click here
Computer Operator Written exam Cutoff marks- Click here
UPRPPB Computer Operator Exam Score Details
- Organization Name- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Official Website: – www.prpb.gov.in
- Total Vacancies- 666
- Article Category: – UP Police Computer Operator Result
- Post Name: – Police Computer Operator Grade-A
- UP Exam Date: – 21st December 2018
- Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh
- Job Type: – Police jobs Government Jobs
- Written Result Declare date- 8th March 2019
- Computer Typing Test Date- Release Soon
UP Police Computer Operator Cut off Marks 2019
The Cut off is minimum passing marks obtained by the candidates to qualify the exam and eligible for next recruitment round. These marks vary category wise and the board will prepare the Cutoff list for General/OBC/SC/ST categories. There are lots of factors which affect the UP Police Computer Operator Cut off Marks such as Paper difficulty level, Total Number of candidates participated in the exam, number of vacancies and previous year cut off.
|SC Cutoff Marks||118.64||101.00||81.00||91.00|
|ST Cutoff Marks||88.98||83.91||–||–|
|OBC Cutoff Marks||135.00||121.00||110.76||90.10|
How to check UPPRPB Police Computer Operator Exam Marks
- Visit the official website i.e. uppbpb.gov.in
- At the home page, select Computer Operator Grade-A option
- Click on Result link and open
- A PDF page will be displayed on the computer screen
- Find out the name, Date of birth and other available detail
- Also, check Category wise Cutoff Marks
- Save and take print out of UP Police Computer Operator Result 2019
|UPSEE Admit Card||UPPCL Technician Recruitment|
|UP Polytechnic Admit Card||UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card|