UGC NET Result 2019- NTA NET June Cutoff/ NET AIR Rank List: The National Testing Agency will be announced NET Exam Result 2019 on 15th July 2019. The exam authority was successfully organized National Eligibility Test between 20th to 28th June 2019. Lots of applicants participated in this competitive Exam and they will be soon checked UGC NET/ JRF Exam Marks from here. The National Testing Agency has organized this entrance exam for “Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor.”
Contenders enter roll number and Date of birth to check NTA UGC NET Result 2019 Using NET qualify certificate, eligible candidates will able to apply for Assistant professor Vacancies. After one month of the exam, the board will publish the NTA UGC Cutoff List and NET June Exam Merit List 2019 on its official website.
NTA UGC NET Result 2019 Name Wise, NET June Exam Cutoff Marks
The National Eligibility Test held by the University Grants Commission is the qualifying exam to recruit the aspirants for professors. The UGC will find out the eligibility for Junior Research Fellows and Assistant Professor. The National Testing Agency conducts “national Eligibility Test” twice in a year.
On behalf of UGC, the National Testing Agency announces holding of the National Eligibility Test from 20th June to 28th June 2019. The aspirants who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
NTA has organized UGC NET Exam in June month. Aspirants are searching NTA UGC NET Result 2019 on the official website. They can download UGC NET June Result Name or Roll Number Wise. NTA is well known as the National Testing Agency and situated in Delhi. NTA has various type examinations conducted every year like as UGC NET/ JRF, 10th, 12th, Graduation & CTET Exams. Download NTA NET Admit Card
NTA UGC NET Exam Result Declaration Process:
The aspirants who qualify for the award of Junior Research fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for the Assistant professor. This will comprise of following steps:
- The number of aspirants to be qualified for eligibility for Assistant professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of NET.
- The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Govt of India.
- In order to be considered for Both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant professor and for Eligibility for Assistant professor only, the aspirant must have participated in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
- All candidates who had applied for ‘Eligibility for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both’ out of the total number of qualified candidates derived shall constitute the consideration zone for JRF.
How to Download NTA UGC NET Exam Result 2019
- First of all, candidates visit for the official website i.e. ntanet.nic.in
- After you check Suitable link UGC NET Result 2019
- Enter your detail like as Name, Roll Number, and Exam Name & Post Code Number
- Click submit button
- Save and print Result copy
NTA NET Cutoff Marks 2019- Check UGC NET June Merit List:
The Candidates are needed to obtain minimum marks in aggregate of all three papers, i.e., Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III for considering an aspirant for the award of JRF and eligibility for the assistant professor as given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40% Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35% Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
- Amongst those aspirants who have appeared in all three papers and cleared Ste I, a merit list will be prepared subject wise and category wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- The number of slots for eligibility for Assistant Professor only will be equal to the 6% of the candidates appeared in all three papers of NET. The subject-wise and category-wise distribution of slots will be calculated by using the similar formula as used for calculation slots of JRF as mentioned on the next page.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III
|UP Police Constable Result||Bihar B.ED Exam Result|
|Rajasthan BSTC Result||RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result|
Qualifying Criteria for UGC NET 2019:
University Grants Commission wishes to clarify those earlier qualifying criteria for UGC NET exam involved qualifying top 15% of those candidates in each subject and category who obtained the minimum required marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-II according to the category. The Qualifying percentage out of appeared candidates in the previous 4 UGC NET examinations is given below:
|Examination||Qualifying % Out of Appeared|
|June 2015 UGC NET||4.83%|
|June 2015 UGC-NET||4.96%|
|June 2016 UGC NET||4.08%|
|January 2017 UGC NET||3.99%|
|Future UGC NET||6.00%|