RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019- The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board is going to organize the “Pharmacist Direct Recruitment Exam 2018”. The exam is scheduled to be held on 18th May 2019 (Saturday). After the election, the Board will complete all recruitments from 8th May to 19th May 2019. Therefore it is good news for aspirants who are waiting for Rajasthan Pharmacist Exam Call letter. They all will able to download RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 before 7 days from the examination.
At the time of downloading the RSMSSB Pharmacist Hall Ticket, candidates must have necessary credentials such as Name, Registration Number and Date of birth. Contenders may also check Exam pattern & Syllabus, Answer key, Result and Cutoff Marks.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has been announced Notification to fill 1736 Pharmacist Vacancies. The Selection shall be completed through the written exam and document verification process. The board has been fixed the exam date which is 18th May 2019. So all examinees must download RSMSB Pharmacist Call Letter 2019 using below official link
|Exam Authority||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of Exam||Pharmacist Direct Recruitment Exam 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||1832|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Exam Date||Saturday, 18th May 2019|
|Type of Exam||State level Competitive Exam|
|RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 date||Update Shortly|
Rajasthan Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 Details
First candidates are advised to download and print Pharmacist Admit Card properly. Because Admit Card plays an important role in the examination. It contains useful details about candidates and examination. Examinees have to carry one photo identity proof along with Admission Certificate. They without an ID card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. A valid Photo Identity Card may be Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving license, Passport etc.
- Candidate’s Name/ Father/Mother name
- Date of birth & Gender
- Exam Roll number/ Enrollment Number
- Exam Date, Day & Reporting time
- Paper Pattern & Syllabus/ Section name
- Exam Centre Address & Code
- Photograph and Signature of the candidates.
|RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card||RSMSSB Librarian Admit Card|
|Rajasthan Jr Instructor Admit Card||RSMSSB Jr Instructor Answer key|
How to download RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2019
The Board will issue the Admit card through online mode on its official web portal. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has announced the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Date. Those who are appearing in the examination, they can examine their RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 by entering the application number and DOB. According to the notification, the Rajasthan Pharmacist examination date is 18th May 2019. Some easy steps are given, you must follow-
- First candidates visit the official website i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then from “Candidate Corner” select Admit Cards tab
- Find the link of Download Admit Card for Direct Recrutiment of Pharmacist Exam 2018.
- Enter necessary credentials such as name, Registration Number and Date of birth
- And then click on the submit button and Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check available details on the Permission letter. If you face any mistake then contact to exam cell immediately.
- Save and take print of Admit Card for further use
RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam pattern 2019
The exam will be held for a total of 150 Marks. The question paper will be made from the General Knowledge of Rajasthan and pharmacy disciplines. The Exam paper will be 150 questions of Objective type. Candidates have to solve complete paper in 3 hours (180 Minutes). There will be negative marking for each wrong question and 1 marks deducted for every wrong answer. Aspirants have to obtained minimum of40% marks to qualify the exam.