Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20, Check KVS Admission Criteria for Class 1 & 2nd Class to others, Age Limit, Fee and fill KVS Admission Application form from official website kvsangathan.nic.in. The Registration process for class-I is over and students are now apply for KVS 2nd Class Admission. Once the online form submitted, the organization will verify the details of students and then released the KVS Admission Selected list for I to VIII. For the admission process, the department will issue 1st 2nd and 3rd list as per vacant seats. There shall not be conducted an admission test for admission to Class II to VIII.
We are providing necessary information regarding KVS Admission Online form in this article. It includes details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, reservation, and selection list. The last date for KVS Admission Registration process is 9th April 2019 and the last date for admission except Class XI is 30th April 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20
In this section, we are sharing KVS Class 2 onward admission form. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will be offered online mode and hence parents have to visit the concern school official website for the KVS Admission form 2019. Form availability will be based on vacant seat in class children want to take a seat. As per KVS, the registration process will take place for one week till 9th April 2019. On 12th April, Department will declare a list of class II onwards.
Parents stay tuned here for a list of children registered, list of eligible children, and category wise list of provisionally selected children, waiting list and subsequent lists to be compulsorily displayed here.
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Admission 2019
The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya in various classes are given here-
|Class||Min Age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought||Max Age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought|
|I||5 Years||7 years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 years|
|IX||13 Years||15 years|
|X||14 Years||16 years|
Eligibility for KV Admission to class XI
There is no age restriction for admission to class XI given the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
- Admission of KV students in various KVs is done on the basis of marks in obtained in class X. Below is the complete details about the marks criteria-
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream– Students must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
Who can Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019
First priority will be for Central government, state government staff and then for private employees. KV Seat for a class I to XI are divided into five categories-
- First preference is given to central govt employees
- Second preference is for army and ex-army man child
- Third selection for govt employees
- Fourth for the single girl child quota
- Fifth for private or self-employed personnel.
KVS Admission Fee & Other Concessions
No fee to be charged from the children admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009. Expenses on account of NECT test book, notebooks, stationary, uniform and transport will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the RTE provisions subject to the ceiling prescribed and availability of funds.
Step to fill KVS Admission Online Form 2019
- First candidates visit the official website i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in
- Then after, go to the Academics section at home page
- Open the KV admission Guidelines
- Open the notification, Schedule, and instruction and read these details carefully
- Click on online registration
- Fill details about child regard with personnel in the KVS Admission online form
- Click on submit button and save Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20
- Take print out of online form for further use
KV Admission Important Dates
|KVS Admission Advertisement||28th February 2019|
|Online Registration for Class-I||1st March 2019|
|Last date of online Registration for Class-I||19th March 2019|
|provisionally selected list for Class I & admissions for Class-I||1st List 26-03-2019
2nd List 09-04-2019
3rd list 23-04-2019
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)-||2nd April to 9th April 2019|
|Declaration of list of class II onwards||12th April 2019|
|KV Admission for class II onwards.||12th April to 20th April 2019|
|Last date for admission except Class XI||30th April 2019|
|For KV Students: Registration for Admission in Class XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of Board results|
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI.|
|Last date of Admission for class XI||1st July 2019|
Documents for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
All children have to submit following required documents along with Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20:
- Age proof (Birth Certificate) for a class I
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees
- Certificate showing the number of transfers
|SBI PO Application form||SSC MTS Online form|
|UPPCL Technician Jobs||HP Police Constable Bharti|