ESIC UDC Result 2019- ESIC Stenographer Written Exam cut off & Merit list- The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is going to organize the exam for Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk. The Exam is scheduled to be held in May 2019. Lots of aspirants are waiting for ESIC Result for Stenographer, Cutoff Marks /Merit list. Along with result, they can check ESIC UDC Cutoff Marks for General/OBC/SC/ST categories.
There will different cutoff for all states. Because the Department will fill 1870 UDC Steno Vacancies state wise. Therefore ESIC UDC Result will be declared region wise and ESIC UDC merit list will be also prepared.
Contenders may get ESIC UDC Exam marks section wise using below official link. ESIC Merit list will be released separately for each phase of the selection process. They are required to score well in each section in order to get their Name to the final merit list of ESIC Stenographer Result.
ESIC UDC Result 2019- Stenographer Exam Score Card
Recently the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation was announced vacancies notification for all regions. ESIC is creating manpower or finding eligibility for 1870 vacancies of Stenographer and UDC (Upper Division Clerk) posts. There are various selection phases to face by the candidates for final selection.
The ESIC Result will be declared in three stages i.e. preliminary, Mains and Computer Skill Test. After that, all qualified candidates will have to check the ESIC UDC Final merit list. Whereas, ESIC Exam Result for mains will only be taken into consideration while preparing the final ESIC merit list.
ESIC Upper Division Clerk Result Details
- Department Name- Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
- Total Vacancies- 1870
- Post Name- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Across India
- Exam Date- Release Soon
- ESIC Result Declaration Date- Update Shortly
- Selection Process- Prelims, Main Exam, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Official website- esic.nic.in
ESIC UDC Cutoff Marks 2019
In this section, candidates may check ESIC Cut off Marks for Stenographer and UDC Exam Phase-I, Phase-II and Skill Test. The Cutoff is minimum qualifying marks obtained by the candidates for the final selection process. These passing marks decided category wise by the board. There are various factors which affect the cutoff marks such as Number of Vacancies, Total participated candidates in the exam, previous year cutoff, and paper difficulty level. Cut off the list will be made based on the following factors
- Number of candidates participated in the exam
- Previous year cut off marks.
- The paper difficulty level of the written test.
- Total Vacancies Available.
|UPSC CDS Result||JEE Main Exam Result|
|NTA UGC NET Result||UP Police Constable Cutoff Marks|
How to check ESIC Result 2019- Stenographer UDC Exam Score
- We have given a direct link to check result here, follow it or visit the official website
- At the home page of the web portal, select Recrutiment Sections.
- Choose ESIC UDC Result link and the select desired region
- The result will be in PDF form, so find Name, Roll number and Date of birth
- Also, check Cutoff Marks category wise
- Click on download button and Save the result
- Take print out of ESIC Stenographer Result for further use.
ESIC Stenographer Marking Scheme
Marking Scheme for Stenographer- Phase 1
The Final merit list will be prepared or marks obtained in Phase-I will be taken into consideration for final selection. 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Examinees will be shortlisted for Phase 2 in the ration of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in every category.
ESIC UDC Marking Scheme for Phase-I (Prelims)
The phase-I of upper Division Clerk is qualifying in Nature. Marks obtained in this phase will not be considered for final merit. One-fourth of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Aspirants will be shortlisted for Phase II in the ratio of 1:10.
Marking scheme for UDC- Phase II (Mains)
Marks secured in Phase II will be taken into consideration for the final selection. One-fourth of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Applicants will be shortlisted for Phase III in the ratio of 1:5 i.e about 5 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of performance in Phase III