DSSSB Special Education Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Eligible candidates can apply for 605 Special Education Teacher Posts and check Eligibility Criteria Here
The DSSSB Special Education Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018 has been revealed by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for the various posts such as Special Education Teacher. Candidates who have qualified and want to get selected on Delhi State Govt. Jobs then read the below details and apply online at – www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
DSSSB Special Education Teacher Recruitment 2018
The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the aim of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled candidates by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent individuals for user departments.
The Delhi Service Selection Board is inviting the DSSSB Special Education Teacher Recruitment Application Form 2018 from the suitable and intelligent candidates for full fill the 605 Posts. Eligible candidates can simply apply by sending the application form in between 05th January 2018 to 31st January 2018.
दिल्ली अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन बोर्ड (डीएसएसएसबी) सरकार के विभिन्न विभागों के तहत 9232 प्राथमिक शिक्षक, विशेष शिक्षा शिक्षक, टीजीटी, पीजीटी और विभिन्न रिक्तियों के पद के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है। राष्ट्रीय राजधानी क्षेत्र दिल्ली और इसकी स्वायत्त निकायों का 31 जनवरी 2018 से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें। पात्रता / पात्रता शर्तों, आवेदन कैसे करें और अन्य नियम नीचे दिए गए हैं. दिल्ली अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन बोर्ड विशेष शिक्षा शिक्षक की भर्ती के लिए योग्य और इच्छुक भारतीय नागरिकों से आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है। दिल्ली अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन बोर्ड विशेष विवरण शिक्षक भर्ती रिक्ति 2018 के बारे में विवरण नीचे दिया गया है
DSSSB Special Education Teacher Vacancies Details 2018
- Authority Name – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Available Posts Name – Special Education Teacher
- Total Number of Posts – 605 Vacancies
- Job Location – Delhi
- Employment Type – State Government Jobs
- Apply Online Opening Date – 05th January 2018
- Apply Online Closing Date – 31st January 2018
- DSSSB Official Website – dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Special Education Teacher Eligibility Crteria
Delhi State Government officials are going to appoint the candidates on the basis of DSSSB Special Education Teacher Exam which will be conducted very soon. You can apply online after reading the following details.
The age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years for the available positions. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Candidates should be completed BEd from an authorized Institution/ Board with Diploma also.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General Category which is non-refundable.
- Those aspirants are from OBC category their application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- There is no fees for SC/ST/PHC/ and for women candidates. You can pay your fees online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, UPI, Wallet etc.
Selection Process for DSSSB Jobs
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Written Test.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board official website that is – dsssbonline.nic.in
- Check out the announcement section and search the DSSSB Special Education Teacher Advertisement.
- Have a look at the eligibility conditions and press apply online option.
- Now fill up the Application Form with correct details.
- Deposit the application charges and upload the photograph/ signature.
- Take the printout of the application form and hit the submit button.
Download Official Advertisement >>>> Click Here
Apply Online >>>> Click Here
DSSSB Jobs: More posts are available under DSSSB. To get more information you have to stay in touch with this page. If you want to ask more about recruitment then leave your query in the given comment box.
Best of Luck !!!!!!!!