BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019- Check Bihar PSC CDPO Prelims & Main Exam Notification, Eligibility Criteria and apply online for BPSC Child Development Project Officer. If you want to get the latest Government Jobs then this information is very useful. The Bihar Public Service Commission will fill various vacancies in the Social Welfare Department and also release CDPO Jobs notification different for both Preliminary and Main Examination.
At the time of registration, you must have necessary documents regard with personal and academic. Before applying online for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019, check detailed Notification and applying instruction carefully.
In this article, the interested contender may fill online application for Child Development Project Officer Preliminary (Written) Competitive Exam. The online form will be started from 3rd week of November and they must submit it on or before 11th December 2019.
BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019- CDPO Prelims Exam Notification
The Bihar PSC CDPO Recrutiment notification released for jobless candidates who are waiting for latest Government Jobs. The Bihar Public Service Commission will fill a total of 30 vacancies of Child Development project Officer Post. First candidates will apply for CDPO Prelims exam and also have to clear this exam with good marks. After that shortlisted will be invited for Child Development Project Officer Main (Written) Competitive Examination. We are describing in brief about Bihar PSC CDPO Vacancy –
- Department Name- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancies- 30
- Post Name- Child Development Project Officer
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Bihar
- Application Mode- Online
- Selection Process- Preliminary, Main Examination & Personal Interview/Group Discussion
- Official website- bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC CDPO Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Bihar Public Service Commission is preparing to release the BPSC CDPO Online Application process. Therefore qualified aspirants check more details about BPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment like Eligibility (Education & Age Limit), pay scale, Application fee, etc.
Education Qualification- Candidates have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any government Recognized University.
Age limit- The age of the candidates should be minimum 231 years and maximum 37 to 42 Years old as on the last date of BPSC CDPO Application form.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee as per their category and the payment will be deposited through online mode. The fee can be paid via Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card, etc.
- General Candidates- Rs 750/-
- SC/ST of Bihar Resident- Rs 200/-
- All Female Candidates from Bihar State- Rs 200/-
- PwD Candidates- Rs 200/-
Pay Scale- Selected aspirants have to get a monthly payment of Rs 9,300 to Rs 24,800/- per month.
How to fill Bihar PSC CDPO Online Form 2019
- First candidates visit the official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in
- At the home page, select Child Development Project Officer Preliminary (Written) Examination link
- Read the BPSC CDPO Notification carefully
- If you meet to all eligible norms then click on Instructions for filling online application for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
- Fill personal and academic details in right manner and upload all photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through online mode via Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card etc
- Click on submit button and save the Bihar PSC CDPO Application form
BPSC CDPO Selection Process & important Date
All candidates have to undergo Preliminary, Main Exam and Personal Interview for Final selection process. The following are selection phases of Child Development Project Officer Recruitment.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- Date of Release BSPC CDPO Notification- 3rd Week of November 2019
- Start date to apply for online CDPO Jobs- November 2019
- Last date to submit CDPO Application form- Update soon
- Last date for payment of a fee- Update Soon